Monday, February 11, 2013

A new adventure, a redefinition of life

Assalamualaikum and good evening :)


Alhamdulillah, I safely arrived at Shahab Perdana Bus Station, Alor Setar around 7.15 PM. After warming one of the bus seats for hours. The bus departed from Seremban around 10.45 AM so more than 8 hours lah. Well, I already expected that I would have a very longggg journey. Alhamdulillah I got a book to accompany me along the journey. Luckily this time I didn't moan much on that bus. I was in my own world.lol

As I'm writing this entry, my mind is thinking so much about what should I bring,what should I wear,how should I appear in front of my students and so on. And finally I will wear those shiny slacks and formal shirts again.after years wearing jeans and simple t-shirts. yeay.

I feel quite excited and nervous. I might feel awkward too. I don't know what is the best facial expression I should give when students calling me' cikgu'. No, I will force them to call me 'sir'.
Sir Hilmi. Yes,that's better. hehe

Do you know what else playing in my mind? The image of staff room with teachers from different backgrounds. Some teachers are just like your uncles or aunts. or even grandparents. Hurm,,if there is 'a colleague' aged around 55, what would you call him/her? kakak ,abang,puan,? or maybe I should ask first.

My fingers feel quite numb at the moment.Reason?maybe I'm too tired. That signals the end of this entry. Tomorrow morning I have so much things to do at the eleventh hour. Get my new IC and of course,shopping. Pray for me that I will be a good teacher. Insyaallah. Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment