Sunday, February 17, 2013

Of Sungai Perak and Grand Continental Hotel

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera =)

Finally I'm able to lay down on this very comfy bed and lazily watching Upin Ipin.haha.Firstly,alhamdulillah for all experience that I got from the 1st part of 'course' that was held in Pusat Kepimipinan Pelajar Lenggong,just inside MRSM Lenggong. Yeah,I didn't really enjoy the first day bcoz of 'sauna-like tent'as our accom and we had to jump into muddy river at 1 AM.

Super stinky.The smell of mud still exist even after I washed my clothes two times. Its okay.I just accept it as a valuable experience.

The 1st part of this 'future teachers orientation course' was really physical-based one.From 7 oclock in the morning,right after Fajr prayer to around 2 AM. About two nights I stayed up till 3 AM to wash all my dirty clothes.I was slighty upset but strangely I managed to smile while doing it bcoz it reminded me my old days in high school. =)

I think the best part of the 1st part course was kayaking activity at Sungai Perak. Seriously it was really tiring but worth it. When we were about to reach the final checkpoint,heavy rainstorm struck that area and the river went crazy.Some of our kayaks turned upside down including mine.Lol.My partner and I were trying to save the other friend who also got flipped due to the wavestorm.We managed to save him but on our way back to the starting point, the kayak was suddenly unstable.and yes then we had good times swimming in the Sungai Perak.Alhamdulillah I saved one of paddles while it was going to the riverbed and..my shoe.After about 20 minutes,the rescue team rushed to save us.

I do love intense physical activities because personally I like to challenge myself.The exception is only when they dont really cost u lots of money just for a single activity.Money cannot buy experience but we have to know our priorities too.

Ok,I should get my self prepared for the next session.The heat is on.Till then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment